HELMUTS KUMA BUSS. Private Data Protection Policy in accordance with EU GDPR.
This Private Data Protection Policy describes how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit our website https://shopnr1.eu (hereinafter, “Shop”) owned and operated by Helmuts Kuma Buss
Data Controller – Helmuts Kuma Buss univied registration number: 250476-11345 address: Dzirnavu street 12, Jurmala, LV-2011,LATVIA,
Data Processor – in European Union – Shopify International Limited, Attn: Data Protection Officer, c/o Intertrust Ireland, 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland,
outside the EU
- Shopify Inc., Attn: Chief Privacy Officer, 150 Elgin St., 8th Fl, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada;
- The ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP LLC., Attn: Chief Privacy Officer, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (ASV) – MAILCHIMP e-mail marketing services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Shop, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about:
- your web browser,
- IP address,
- time zone,
- and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect “Device Information” using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Shop, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Shop.
When you place an order and go through the checkout process in the Shop, we are collecting certain information about you, including:
- Personal identification data – name, surname;
- Personal contact information - adress, telephone number, e-mail;
- Client (business) contact person data – name, surname, e-mail, address, telephone number, position in company;
- Client (business) data – enterprise name;
- Services/goods related data – product names, delivery method, address, price, product quantity;
- Communication data – phone call time registrar, e-mail correspondence;
- Payment data – bank account number, PayPal account e-mail, invoice number, data, sum, payment date.
In this Data Protection Policy we call such data as “Personal information”.
Additionally, as you browse the Shop, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Shop, and information about how you interact with the Shop.
Also, when you fill in the Contact form in the Shop, we might collect certain information from you, including your name, your company name, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact Information”.
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this Data Protection Policy, we are talking both about “Device Information” and “Contact Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the “Personal Information”, mainly, to fullfill the orders, this includes:
- Customer identification;
- delivery of goods (fullfilling the contract);
- to check the identity of the Customer before the contract agreement;
- payments handling;
- providing thorough customer service and handling complaints;
- providing information about the order, product inquiry and/or order fulfillment stages;
- realization of the contractual duties between the Shop and the Customer, or the Shop's legal interests according to the law.
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we use the “Device Information” that we collect to help us:
- to improve and optimize our Shop (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the Shop);
- to advertise our offers and products;
- and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- as well as, to preven fraudulent activities.
The Shop does not perform Automatized decision making practices, including: profiling and information about the decision, meaning and consequences.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We share your “Personal Information” with third parties to help us use your “Personal Information” in order to fulfill our contractual duties and business interests, as described above.
To enable the full operational funktionality of the Shop, we use services of Printful Inc., Attn: Data Protection Officer, Address: 11025 Westlake Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273, based in United States and AS “Printful Latvia”, Attn: Data Protection Officer,Address: Ojara Vaciesa iela, 6B, Riga, LV-1004, based in Latvia – you can read more about how PRINTFUL Inc. and AS PRINTFUL LATVIA uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.printful.com/policies/privacy; also, we use servises of Oberlo UAB ,c/o Shopify, Inc., Data Protection Officer, Antakalnio 17, Vilnius, based in Lithuania - you can read more about how OBERLO UAB uses your "Personal Information" here: https://www.oberlo.com/legal#1487148755752-279b9c5c-d9af; also, we use services of BigBuy.eu, based in Valencia (Spain) – you can read more about how BigBuy uses your "Personal Information" here: https://www.bigbuy.eu/en/general-and-privacy-terms-and-conditions.html.
Part of your “Personal information”, which is necessary for the delivery of goods and order completion, we handle out to our delivery service providers. You will be notified upon each order about which delivery company is handling your “Personal Information”. Without sharing of such information, we would be unable to fulfill your orders, or it would become extremely inconvenient.
Your payment data and process (credit card information) for the order payments made in the Shop is being handled by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. You can read more about how PayPal (Europe) uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Shop - you can read more about how Google uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your “Personal Information” to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights..
As described above, we might use your “Personal Information” to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
As part of our Marketing efforts we are implementing the solutions of Remarketing or Targeted Advertising, which is provided to us by FACEBOOK Inc. company, based in US. With the help of such tool as “Facebook Pixel”, in accordance with advertising options and solutions provided by FACEBOOK Inc. You can read more about how FACEBOOK Inc. uses your “Personal Information” here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Also, occasionally, we are using Remarketing or Targeted Advertising solutions provided by the GOOGLE Inc. company, based in US.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by FACEBOOK and GOOGLE using the links below:
FACEB OOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Shop’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right:
- to ask for and get access to your personal information;
- get the personal information in a structured, generally accepted and machine-readable format;
- to request the deletion of personal information;
- object against the processing of your personal information. If processing of your personal information is based on your given permission, you have the right to revoke this permission using the same means as when it was given;
- revoking of the permission will not affect the legality of data processing prior to this withdrawal;
- to request the correction of the data or restrict the processing of your personal information;
- to submitt the claim to the regulator institution.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through e-mail: email@example.com or using the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to:
- fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order with us),
- or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note! On certain occasions your information might be transferred outside of Europe, to the United States in accordance with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework – for more information, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome, and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework – for more information, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov/Swiss-US-Privacy-Shield-FAQs.
When you fill in the “Personal information” through the Shop, we will maintain your “Contact Information” for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We need this in order to provide you with the information in regards of our previous interactions and data collected before, shall you require us to provide such information.
We may update this Data Protection Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the folowing address:
Helmuts Kuma Buss
Dzirnavu street 12,
e-mail: email@example.com .